KP4MD - Carol Milazzo
- I was first licensed as WB2OZA in New York, NY in May 1970. While in New York, I upgraded from Technician Class to Advanced and then to Amateur Extra Class.
I have been a Life Member of the American Radio Relay League since 1973.
- I changed my call sign to KP4MD in 1977 while I resided in Puerto Rico from 1976-1987.
- I was active in amateur radio while residing in Omaha, Nebraska from 1987-1999 and have been a life member of the Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club since then.
- I moved to the Sacramento area in 1999 and joined the River City ARCS in 2006 when I resumed activity in amateur radio.
- I am a member of the River City Amateur Radio Communications Society, Medical Radio Council (MARCO), Young Ladies' Radio League (YLRL) and a Life Member of the American Radio Relay League (ARRL).
- Digital Modes especially WSPR
- Computerized Logging and Radio Control (CAT)
- Remote Control Operation
- Software Defined Radio
- Antenna Design and Modeling
- Ionospheric and Tropospheric Propagation Studies